Pilot Employee Parking Program
Eligible Businesses for Employee Parking Permit Program (District E1): Click here to verify which businesses are eligible for the program. If the business shows eligibility on the map, but does not show up when registering for an account, please contact Kevin McCourt at KMcCourt@CityofOrinda.org (925.253.4251) or Adele Ho at AdeleHo@CityofOrinda.org (510.815.4043).
District E1 Altarinda Road and Santa Maria Way (East Side Only) Map: Click here to view map of District E1.
Start Date: November 25th, 2019
Permit Duration: 6 months (January 1 to June 30, and July 1 to December 31)
Total # of Permits Available: Unlimited for Pilot Program
Cost: $82 per 6 month period (per vehicle). For applications received during the months of November and December 2019 the expiration shall be June 30th, 2020.
- All permits expire at the end of each 6 month period (June 30th and December 31st), except as noted above for permits received in November and December of 2019.
- No refunds on purchased permits.
- Parking is first come, first serve. A permit does not guarantee a parking space
- Altarinda Road and Santa Maria Way (East Side Only) have a 4 hour parking limit from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday except Holidays and exempting vehicles displaying District E1 Permits. Existing 2 hour parking will not be permit exempt.
- Completed applications may take up to 2 business days to process
Permit Application Requirements:
- The following is required for an Employee Permit account:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Car Registration (Must be registered to eligible employee applicant),
- Make, Model, and Year of vehicle
- Proof of employment:
- PayStub with business name and address
- Letter on Employer Letter Head signed by employer
- A parking permit does not guarantee a parking space in the registered employee permit parking district. The parking privilege on the street is subject to first come, first served basis.
- A permit is only valid when used in the parking permit district that the permit is registered.
- A Vehicle Change Form must be completed if a permit holder has a currently registered vehicle changed or deleted from the program.
- Displaying an employee parking permit does not exempt the vehicle from the City's ordinance which requires a vehicle to be moved every 72 hours.
For any questions or comments, please contact:
Kevin McCourt: KMcCourt@CityofOrinda.org (925.253.4251)
Adele Ho: AdeleHo@CityofOrinda.org (510.815.4043)